Thursday, November 15, 2012

Danika- Nov. 15

We had fish donuts for breakfast. The woman sometimes made sugary ones but she said she didn't make enough money off of them. She fries the doughnuts and sells them with small pieces of fish in them on the street. Here is a picture of it. I ordered my skirt to today at the tailor's. I went to my friend Agathe's place for lunch and the afternoon. She's my friend from France, that I went to school with.  On their computer we videotaped ourselves as if we were a TV show. We even made commercials! On the first setting I was the reporter and Agathe was a tree expert so she told the computer all about the mango tree, and where it grows. Our first commercial was advertising headphones. The second one was advertising an Iphone. We barely finished that one, because Agathe's big sister, Lila found out that we were using her cellphone and almost didn't let us use it for the commercial. You should have seen how many bloopers we had! On most of them, we either burst out laughing or messed up saying our words. I had to write down what I was going to say because I lost some of my french. Bye! Danika

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Danika, fish doughnuts do not sound good to me, but I'll take your word for it. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun!

kaiden janzen said...

Hi it's kaiden Janzen!!!I was reading about your "TV commercial" hope you didn't get in too much trouble about the iphone inncedint hope to see you and your brothers soon from kaiden